Centrifugal Separator Mineral Ore Powder Industrial with High Efficiency
We manufacture Centrifugal Separator Mineral Ore Powder Industrial with High Efficiency. We are professional in mining machinery. We cannot only provide high quality machines but ideal design and after services. Our machines are popular in both domestic and overseas.
The centrifugal separator is the latest technology product developed on the basis of the introduction of Danish Smith high-efficiency powder selection technology. The system of the powder separator has simple structure, high powder selection efficiency, flexible process layout and remarkable energy saving effect. It is a new way for cement enterprises to improve product output under the new situation. After the powder separator was introduced to the market, it was highly praised by many companies, and users received great economic benefits.
When the centrifugal separator is working, the motor drives the shaft to rotate through the transmission device. The material enters the center of the selecting chamber through the feeding port at the upper part of the selecting chamber, and then falls onto the distributing plate through the charge tube. With the high-speed distributing plate, the material is evenly sprinkled around. Under the action of the high-speed rotating airflow generated by the external blower, the material is strongly dispersed. The coarse and heavy particles in the material (d>150μm) are thrown to the cut surface by inertial centrifugal force. After crashing the particles lost kinetic energy and drop in coarse powder cone. The rest material was blown up by the airflow and continued to rise. Through the large fan blade area, some other coarse particles were sorted and dropped into the coarse powder cone.
The material (d < 150μm) continues to rise into the plane vortex classification zone. The dusty airflow under the action of the plane vortex formed by the rotating rotor makes the coarse powder which does not meet the requirements further accurately selected. As the inertial centrifugal force generated by the coarse particles is greater than the centripetal suction formed by the rotor, the coarse particles are thrown to the surrounding vertical guide vanes. After crashing the particles lose kinetic energy and fall into the middle coarse powder cone. The fine powder (d < 60 μm) that meets the requirements enters the interior through the cage and is collected by the cyclone separator that disposed around the selecting chamber.
1. Advanced design. The addition of the dispersed and pre-classified areas greatly improves the dispersion of the materials, reducing the load on the main classification area and eliminating the mutual interference of the particles of different size.
2. The finished product size is easy to adjust. The fineness of the finished product can be controlled by changing the rotor speed.
3. Long service life. Wear parts of centrifugal separator such as spreading discs, guide vanes and rotor vanes are made of wear-resistant materials or subjected to anti-wear treatment, so the wear rate is extremely low.
4. Greatly save energy. The fine powder collection can use the high-efficiency and low-resistance cyclone tube instead of pulse dust collector, which not only reduces the system power consumption, but also reduces the investment cost and maintenance cost.
5. Strong adaptability. Compact structure, small size, and multi-stage separation of materials, so it well-adapted and can be used in any closed grinding system.