Copper Mining Extraction Plant New Small Upgrading Flotation
We manufacture Copper Mining Extraction Plant New Small Upgrading Flotation. We devote ourselves to mining machinery many years, and our machines have been exported to South Asia, South America, Africa, Middle East and some other area. We expect be your partner in China.
In the copper mining, the copper ore is firstly crushed to a certain particle size by crusher and grinding mill, so that the useful minerals in the ore can achieve sufficient monomer dissociation. According to the ore nature, a certain beneficiation process is adopted to separate the useful minerals. The copper ores are various in the nature, and their natures are complex. Since most copper minerals have excellent floatability, flotation is a common beneficiation process for copper ore. In addition, the wet copper extraction process is also an effective method.
For copper mining, the flotation method is generally adopted. The specific flow chart is as follows:
1. Crushing: A jaw crusher is adopted to crush the ore, and the simple dissociation is initially realized. Some copper mines will be processed by secondary crusher like impact crusher, fine jaw crusher or cone crusher;
2. Grinding: The crushed copper ore is evenly sent into the ball mill for further grinding to obtain copper ore powder to achieve complete dissociation of the ore. After grading by a spiral classifier, the ore that does not meet the requirements will return to ball mill for re-grinding;
3. Flotation: The qualified copper ore powder (pulp) is sent to the agitator and fully stirred and mixed with the agentia, and then enters into the flotation machine to obtain the copper concentrate;
4. Drying: The copper concentrate enters into the thickener to fully concentrate and precipitate, and then dried by the dryer, which can obtain high-grade copper concentrate powder.
1. The copper mining plant has reasonable design, compact layout, low investment and easy operation.
2. It has less pollution to the environment. The water can be recycled and the tailing is handled properly, which will not affect the environment.
3. High efficiency and large capacity. The grade of the concentrate increases obviously.
4. We will design the plant according to the actual situation of customers, which will decrease the investment and improve productive benefits.