(1) Short grinding captain diameter ratio under 2 is a short grinder, or ball mill.
General single position, used for coarse grinding or first-class grinding, can also be 2-3 Ball mill in series use.
(2) Medium and long grinding captain diameter ratio at about 3 when the medium and long mill
(3) long grinding captain diameter ratio at more than 4 when the length grinder or tube grinder.
Medium and long grinding and long grinding, its interior is generally divided into 2-4 silos, in the cement plant more use.
(1) Ball mill. The grinding medium loaded in the mill is mainly steel ball or steel section.
This kind of grinder is most commonly used.
(2) Rod grinder.
The mill is fitted with a steel rod with a diameter of 50~100mm as a grinding medium.
(3) Rod Ball Mill.
The mill usually has a 2~4 silo, which is loaded into a cylindrical steel rod as a grinding medium in the first position, followed by a steel ball or steel section in the warehouse.
The long diameter ratio of the rod ball mill should be around 5, the ratio of the length of the rod compartment to the effective diameter of the mill should be between 1.2 and 1.5, the rod length is about 100mm shorter than the bar compartment, in order to facilitate the parallel arrangement of the steel rods, to prevent crossover and chaos.
(4) Gravel ball mill. The grinding medium loaded in the mill is gravel, pebble, porcelain ball and so on. Use granite, porcelain to make lining plate.
For white or colored cement and ceramic production.
(1) tail-unloading ball mill.
To grind the material from one end of the grinder into, by the other end of the discharge, known as the tail-unloading ball mill.
(2) Medium unloading ball mill. To grind the material from the two ends of the grinder, by the middle of the mill cylinder discharge, known as the medium unloading ball mill.
This type of grinder is equivalent to two ball mill in parallel use, so that the equipment is compact and simplifies the process.
(3) tail-unloading ball mill.
According to its discharge mode has lattice discharge, overflow discharge, peripheral discharge and wind discharge and other types.
(1) Center Drive Ball Mill Motor through the reducer to drive the grinder discharge end hollow shaft and drive the mill rotation.
The shaft of the reducer is in a straight line with the center line of the mill.
(2) Edge Drive ball mill Motor through the reducer drive fixed in the discharge end cylinder on the large gear and drive the mill cylinder rotation.
According to the process operation can be divided into dry ball mill, wet ball mill, intermittent discharge type ball mill and continuous discharge type ball mill. Compared with the intermittent discharge ball mill, the continuous discharge type ball mill has high output, less power consumption per unit weight product, high mechanization degree and less operation personnel required. However, infrastructure investment costs are large, operation and maintenance is more complex. Intermittent ball mill is rarely used and is commonly used as laboratory test mill.