Sand Making Machine Artificial VSI Impact Crusher Mini
We manufacture Sand Making Machine Artificial VSI Impact Crusher Mini. As the development of economy, the demand for artificial sands is larger and larger. Sand making has been a new focus. Our company can provide different sand making machines according to the different products sizes, capacity and purposes. Welcome to consult and we will provide the best solution for you.
The VSI sand making machine can save energy more than 50% compare to the traditional sand making equipment. It is specially designed for railways, capital construction, quarry, beneficiation and other industries. It is necessary equipment for high quality aggregates.
1. Compare to the traditional sand making machine, VSI owns higher capacity and stable performance.
2. Two different distribute plates make two different feeding methods.
3. T he final grains has good shape and quality.
4. It is equipped with special seal device, which guarantees no oil leak.
5. The side protecting plates can be changed after being broken, which improves the raw materials’ efficiency.
6. The deep cavity rotor has an optimized design and the material throughput rate has increased about 30%.
7. Environmental protection, energy saving, less dust, low noise
The VSI sand making machine adopts the advanced selective crushing principle to directly apply sufficient kinetic energy to the material to convert the kinetic energy into the crushing energy required for the impact material. The material is substantially broken along its natural textured surface and cleavage surface, with good particle shape and low consumption.
It realizes the conversion of the two working principles of "stone to stone" and "stone to iron". The material falls vertically from the upper part of the machine into the impeller with high speed rotation. Under high-speed centrifugal force, it produces high impact and pulverization with other materials around the impeller. After the materials collide with each other, the pulverized material is discharged directly from the lower discharge hopper to form a plurality of closed loops of circulation, and then through the screening device to achieve the desired finished grain size.
Feed at center & sides
Feed at center
Machine Size (mm)
|Capacity (t/h)||Max. Feeding (mm)|
7. Working Site