Apron Feeder Primary Horizontal Inclined Heavy-duty with Large Capacity
We manufacture Apron Feeder Primary Horizontal Inclined Heavy-duty with Large Capacity. We devote ourselves to mining machinery many years, and our machines have been exported to South Asia, South America, Africa, Middle East and some other area. We expect be your partner in China.
1. Product Introduction
The Apron Feeder is mainly used to continuously and evenly transfer materials to the crusher, conveyor or other machines in a horizontal or oblique direction. BWS type apron feeder is a new type of high-efficiency machine developed by our company on the basis of introducing foreign advanced technology. It can solve the problems of conveying loose, blocky and large feeding materials in large and medium-sized production lines. It is especially suitable for large, high-temperature and sharp materials and works reliably in open air and humid environments. At present, the machine is widely used in cement, building materials, metallurgy, mining and other industries for superior performance advantages.
Chute Width (mm)
3. Structure and Working Principle
The apron feeder consists of five parts: head drive, tail wheel, tensioning device, chain plate and frame.
The reducer which is driven by motor and coupling drives the sprocket shaft to rotate. The transmission mode of sprocket chain structure is adopted. The sprocket chain mechanism can work in bad working conditions, and is characterized by heavy load and low speed, which can complete the transportation of heavy objects, and drag the chain plate to move along a straight line through the chain. The chain plate is mounted on the support roller and roller bearing of support. The chain needs corresponding tensioning devices to ensure the correct engagement between the chain and the sprocket to complete the purpose of conveying material.
1. Apron feeder is widely used, can not only convey materials with sharp edges and corners, but also convey large materials. In addition, it is also suitable to transfer high temperature materials below 400 °C.
2. Flexible and convenient to use. The feeder can be driven in different directions, which can transport materials horizontally or obliquely. The tilt angle is between 0-30 degrees, and the users can select according to the situation.
3. Good sealing performance. No material leakage during operation and unloading.
4. The traction chain has high strength and can be transported for a long distance; the chain plate has high bending strength and impact resistance, and can adapt to materials with large specific gravity.
5. The whole machine adopts self-aligning rolling bearing, which has the characteristics of small running resistance, easy maintenance and high efficiency.